Every year, Tematys offers students and graduates opportunities to complete internships. Students are immediately integrated into our work team as they work on a clearly defined project. All our internships deal with marketing of Photonic technologies and their application markets.
Our students do not work on technical our scientific development even if they need some understanding of Photonics.
We currently seek a student for working on:
Study on Photonics Integrated Circuits (PICs) and their applications
- Level: Master 2 and graduate schools
- Background needed: Physics, Optics, Photonics some knowledge on marketing is not necessary but will be appreciated
- Remuneration: yes
- Duration : at least 5 months
- starting date: as soon as possible
- Location: Orsay or Paris
Objectives: to help prepare a report on PICs market and applications The report will contain:
- a technical overview of currents and incoming technologies
- a prospective, analysis and trends study of new manufacturing processes
- an overview of the applications markets and their functional requirements
- some market forecasts
The trainee will learn advanced bibliographic tools, and market research methods on high tech BtoB photonic components. They will trained and backed by senior consultants. Candidates should be fluent in English and autonomous. Contact: If you are interested, please send us a mail with your curiculum vitae: Benoît d'Humières Email: email@example.com