Join our team! / Still open
We are currently searching for a candidate for the following position:
Type: permanent contract / Photonics market analyst / beginner or 1 to 5 years of experience.
Location: Palaiseau (30 mn from Paris) – France
About TEMATYS (www.tematys.com): TEMATYS is a team of highly qualified consultants, committed
to provide a very comprehensive understanding on trends, markets and use of photonic technologies
and their applications.
Since 2010, we have served clients in 21 countries. They are companies of any size, from international
groups (Toshiba, Thales, CEA, Coherent, Cannon, Seiko-Epson, Sony, Emerson, Leica, 25%) to SMEs
and start-up (40%). We have also developed a special expertise in technology transfer and R&D
valorization dedicated to Research Organizations and Laboratories (25%), and we provide strategic
views on optics and photonics markets for clusters and public agencies (10%).
Some examples of topics recently studied: LIDAR for the automotive market, micro-spectrometers,
hyperspectral imaging, OCT, cascade technologies, quantum photonics, high-power lasers…
Context: TEMATYS needs to reinforce its team of consultants. We seek an analyst beginner or with 1
to 5 years of experience for working on missions performed for companies and research organizations.
Mission, under the supervision of a senior:
- Study markets and photonic technology applications
- Build photonic business plans and strategies
- Participate in international conferences
- Participate in the promotion of the company.
Engineer or PhD, French or not, graduate from schools or Universities like Institut d’optique-Graduate
School, ESPCI, or any other institution providing an advanced background in Photonics. Additional
training or background in marketing or business would be appreciated but not mandatory.
- Interests in photonic technologies and their applications
- Ability to work in English (mandatory spoken and written) / Additional German or Chinese would be appreciated
- Good knowledge of the desktop software (PowerPoint Word…) and if possible Web tools and social networks
- Rigour and precision / curiosity and autonomy
- Ability to express yourself in writing.
Contact: please send a resume and a motivation letter to Benoît d’Humières